Happy Father’s Day Video Maker : Father’s Day is usually celebrated on the third Sunday in the month of June. Dads play an important role in the life and upbringing of kids but it is usually ignored in daily life. Father’s Day is celebrated to cherish the love for fathers and acknowledge their sacrifices and efforts towards their children.
You can use this app to express:
– Show Dad you appreciate all he does. Combine photos of Dad and you together with text saying how much he’s loved.
– Express your love to your daddy on Father’s Day via a heartfelt video.
– A video is a special way to show your gratitude to daddy on this Father’s Day.
– Making a video story is a great way to share your important moments with family and friends.
Tips for creating heartwarming video Dad will love
1. Pull up your favorites photos
Your old photos can help you tell a story. Anywhere between 8 and 20 photos or video clips will give you a Father’s Day slideshow that’s just the right length. Look for some when Dad’s little ones were newborns, then work your way up to the present day. Think about big moments, like holidays, birthdays, or vacations. Then add in some everyday moments, too. Find photos from backyard barbecues or the park. Images from several different time periods and events will add variety and interest to your video.
2. Decide on your color of the text
Not sure what colors to use? Take a look at your photos first. Do they have a certain style or color in common? If not, you can look for a simple, neutral color that’ll still match most of your pictures. Or get more personal and base your look on Dad’s favorite color.
3. Find the right father day music: this app provide some melodies, or you can use your internal music saved in your device.
4. Share the video with your father or social network.